The following is our work for this week:
1. read 20 minutes, record
2. Last week’s Spelling test tomorrow, compound words for next week, all due for NEXT Friday
3. Math: times tables quiz tomorrow
4. Ski forms and money due by Wednesday
Thanks and have a great week,
Students are working on multiplication of large numbers, and will have weekly tables tests.
There will be some check in reviews for decimal, fraction, and place value outcomes. We are wrapping up personal memoirs in writing, and have started a research project on the Middle Ages for Social Studies.
1.All word work is due Friday with a wrap up quiz.
2. As always, reading and recording nightly.
3. Study tables with Math sheet due for tomorrow.
Thanks again, and stay warm in all the snowy weather!
Hope you all had a good Christmas.
The following is our work for the week:
1.Read 20 minutes, 5 out loud, and record
2. Spelling “Contractions” :word work and quiz due for Next Friday
3.Study times tables.
Thanks, and have a great week!
Students have a Christmas spelling booklet and a Math sheet for Friday!
I realize the concert is tomorrow night, and it is a busy week!
They will have class time to finish if its too much.
thanks, Jeanie CAmpbell
Hope you are having a great day. The following is our week at a glance!
- Read 20 minutes with 5 out loud, record
- Word work due Friday, quiz
- study times tables 7-9, Math sheet: fractions
- Return Report
- Candy grams , and bake sale Wednesday all going to Christmas families
- Dec.18 Christmas sweater (optional) Thanks, Jeanie Campbell
The students have taken home a new wordlist and will get tests back tomorrow. They are to study and sort for today, as they started activities in class.Quiz next Friday 13th all activities and sentences due with a quiz.
There’s a Math sheet for practice of tables and reading, as always 20 minutes, 5 out loud.
the following is a glance at the week’s assignments:
- Read 20 minutes, 5 out loud, reminders for the students to RECORD
- Math sheet for Wednesday
- Wordwork: (short and long e) due with quiz for Friday
- Thanks, and have a great week!
I apologize for not having the Blog done yesterday. The following is our week at a glance.
- Read 20 minutes, 5 out loud
- Word work, and quiz to be done for NEXT Friday, this weeks to be signed.
- Times tables test Friday, last one (yellow sheet) signed
- Remembrance Day poster due for Friday, along with permission!
- Thanks for all your support!!!
It was great to talk with you at last week’s interviews. Always call is you have any further questions: 902-368-4270.
Our week is very short so I will not assign a new wordlist till next week.
Math sheet focuses on multiplication and division facts.
Students have been asked to read the usual 20 minutes with five of these out loud over the next while, so they can hear themselves for fluency.
thanks again for all your help,
the following is our week’s work:
1.read 20 minutes, record
2. all word work and spelling quiz for Thursday
3.Math: students can use their digit cards to record 4 different five digit numbers in their Agendas
Reminder there is a Book fair during Parent Teacher Conferences Thursday and Friday, and students will be visiting the Book Fair on Wednesday!
Thanks, and have a great week!